help urgent....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kong90

Club Guest
need help.....i have bmw sport rim pcd 5x120.....but my e30 just for 4 hole.....now what i have to do????

As of right now, You HAVE to head to the Newbie section, do a proper introduction of yourself..That should help you alot.

deep3102;565846 said:
As of right now, You HAVE to head to the Newbie section, do a proper introduction of yourself..That should help you alot.

waaa...bro...so garang aaa....when want to tt again...b aa nowadays???

bob1248;565847 said:
waaa...bro...so garang aaa....when want to tt again...b aa nowadays???

we TT we TT soon bro. we do S.A TT session plak... not b la bro, still can log in here..:top:

please introduce yourself properly in the Newbies section....
Don't blame us for not entertaining a 'stranger' who barged into the 'house' without even giving his name... ;) We will help you out after your intro...

if you're thinking to do a 5 lug conversion, there are a few who have done it and I think there are a few threads on it too... Please use the search function.....

astroboy;565906 said:
I would like to click "LIKE" on this reply: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showpost.php?p=565845&postcount=2

:top:

Fabian's suggestion is not recommended because it will weaken the structure of the rim. Safety issue! Unless u drive to pasar and beli sayur on a Sunday morning.

my suggestion??? which one ah???

There are proper ways to do a 5 lug conversion and I never mention about redrilling the rims also... :motz:

go buy e30 bottlecap rims. RM50 a pop. you need to have reached puberty to speak of 5-lug conversions.

kong90;565997 said:
can i use spacer converter, from pcd 4x100 to 5x120...???

if you making 2 drawing of the 2 and overlap them, you will find that no matter how you turn, there will always be 1 hole which kinda overlap one another... So unless you only tighten 4 bolt on the 5 hole rims or redrill a new hole on the wheel hub to secure the spacer onto it...

if you insist on doing the conversion, go source for E36ti hubs and arms. do it the proper way, the safe way.

Top Bottom