HELP - Processor for OEM Player - JL Audio & RF

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

yoke

Club Guest
Where can I find info or does anyone knows which is the better bet between the JL Audio CleanSweep CL441 DSP and the Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.1. I believe both offer the same function. Which one is better. Try to find alternative of not changing the HU if possible, hate to lose the steering control.

Bro i was in the same boat as you and my research has come out with a few options

1. the components you stated is expensive a cheaper alternative is Audio control the model is LC6i i was using this for exactly 1 month and i traded it in cause i wanted to upgrade my whole ice setup and the OEM head unit was holding me back. I recommend the LC6i as it is not so costly and serve its purpose with 6 line output. This option is the best if you just want a minimal upgrade to your ICE

2. there is alternative aftermarket HU that comes with adapters so that you don't have to lose your steering control brands that come to mind is Alpine, I am currently using Blaupunkt Memphis mp-66 the adapter for the steering control is additional extra. I went for this option and i have no regrets.

If you need more help PM and i will answer any questions and also my installer if you need to buy any of the above mentioned products.

MRsamdol;186744 said:
Bro i was in the same boat as you and my research has come out with a few options

1. the components you stated is expensive a cheaper alternative is Audio control the model is LC6i i was using this for exactly 1 month and i traded it in cause i wanted to upgrade my whole ice setup and the OEM head unit was holding me back. I recommend the LC6i as it is not so costly and serve its purpose with 6 line output. This option is the best if you just want a minimal upgrade to your ICE

2. there is alternative aftermarket HU that comes with adapters so that you don't have to lose your steering control brands that come to mind is Alpine, I am currently using Blaupunkt Memphis mp-66 the adapter for the steering control is additional extra. I went for this option and i have no regrets.

If you need more help PM and i will answer any questions and also my installer if you need to buy any of the above mentioned products.

The LC6i is just a simple hi to low converter but the RF 360.1 or 360.2 is a signla processor that allow you to do a lot of programming and adjustment. I am interested in this but the proce is RM2000 for 360.1 and RM3800 for 360.2. Any body have experience on this signal processor

Top Bottom