Help needed, E46 interior roof cloth collapsed, Is there any shop in northern region?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

qaplause

Club Guest
Hi all,My E46 interior roof cloth cover gave way and no longer sticking and it is sagging now.Need help to find a good shop specializes in fixing this ( especially in north ie penang or kedah) and your advice is much appreciated.Thank you.

Anyway, I frequent to ZF Auto in Gurney Drive and going there this weekend to fix my pulsating N42 engine. If you want we can convoy there. Well there are some not so pleasant experience from member here about ZF Auto so read around (recent post by mielo86) and decide.

The cushion shop is hard to find, even by our fellow penangites Riz, so feel free if want to convoy there too.

aidilj;675386 said:
Anyway, I frequent to ZF Auto in Gurney Drive and going there this weekend to fix my pulsating N42 engine. If you want we can convoy there. Well there are some not so pleasant experience from member here about ZF Auto so read around (recent post by mielo86) and decide.

The cushion shop is hard to find, even by our fellow penangites Riz, so feel free if want to convoy there too.

I had an N42 before and its very sensitive especially to any leaking air pipes. Be sure to check those first. If not mistaken, there are 5 air pipes and most of them are at the back of the engine and its difficult to reach. The biggest issue is the valvetronic stepper motor itself...

aidilj;675380 said:
bro, qaplause. look here: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...rpet-to-change&p=665910&viewfull=1#post665910

the shop is on the island close to p ramlee house

And to answer the question about workshop. look here: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...p-here-guys!!!&p=592530&viewfull=1#post592530

cheers

TQVM Aidilj... those info are very helpfull will go to ZF Auto oso this weekend... is it open on sunday or only mon- sat... ?? since saturday i 'll quite busy in Kulim, Convoy ?! hmm sound nice and love to... so when (time and date) will u go to ZF... if possible can u PM me ur contact no. TQ

Ade;675427 said:
I had an N42 before and its very sensitive especially to any leaking air pipes. Be sure to check those first. If not mistaken, there are 5 air pipes and most of them are at the back of the engine and its difficult to reach. The biggest issue is the valvetronic stepper motor itself...

Ade, thanks for the comment. The mechanic said it's just the throttle body needs cleaning. Hope it is not a big problem or will burn a hole on the credit card

qaplause;675439 said:
TQVM Aidilj... those info are very helpfull will go to ZF Auto oso this weekend... is it open on sunday or only mon- sat... ?? since saturday i 'll quite busy in Kulim, Convoy ?! hmm sound nice and love to... so when (time and date) will u go to ZF... if possible can u PM me ur contact no. TQ

They seem to also open on Sunday, but I usually call first before going on Sunday just to make sure. The plan is to go on Saturday morning. PM sent!

aidilj;675469 said:
Ade, thanks for the comment. The mechanic said it's just the throttle body needs cleaning. Hope it is not a big problem or will burn a hole on the credit card

Not forgetting the DISA....

Top Bottom