help for single mothers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

han2u

Club Guest
Hi guys n gals,I have a lady friend who just gave birth to a baby and got dumped by her a$$hole boyfriend. She's jobless now, staying in a room upstairs of a shoplot. The owner of the business on the ground floor is kind enough not to collect rent from her and also give some work whenever there is any available.Is there any organization or society or half-way house that can help people like her? Her parents wont take her back. People make mistakes and morals aside, I think we should help them get a second chance. What do you think?

han2u;657359 said:
Hi guys n gals,
I have a lady friend who just gave birth to a baby and got dumped by her a$$hole boyfriend. She's jobless now, staying in a room upstairs of a shoplot. The owner of the business on the ground floor is kind enough not to collect rent from her and also give some work whenever there is any available.

Is there any organization or society or half-way house that can help people like her? Her parents wont take her back. People make mistakes and morals aside, I think we should help them get a second chance. What do you think?

:top:.... Food for thought there ..... I will ask around and get back to you soon bro. I know there are such places. Will get back to you on this the soonest possible. :top:

If she's young, has knowledge on microsoft office e.g word, excel, etc, and fluent in English please let me know. got vacancy for her, and so applies to everyone that u know. PM me for more...to be stationed at our National Airline company... :)

YaZmEeN;657473 said:
If she's young, has knowledge on microsoft office e.g word, excel, etc, and fluent in English please let me know. got vacancy for her, and so applies to everyone that u know. PM me for more...to be stationed at our National Airline company... :)

:top::top::top::top::top: ......good one bro...we know there is always some one out there ever willing to assist. :4:..

dzuljazz2001;657482 said:
:top::top::top::top::top: ......good one bro...we know there is always some one out there ever willing to assist. :4:..

But please don't get me wrong..it'll be at the office, non uniform wearing job and more on clerical work. salary rate will be on hour basis, although is low, but u're earning the right and legal way. Moreover, one of ur leg inside there, although as contract staff but chances to be the permanent staff with better perks is there...

alhamdullillah, pahala for ur good intention (nawaitu) dah berjalan. godbles!

YaZmEeN, thats very kind of you. I ll relay the offer to her. I am not sure if she's proficient in Office products...probably not. She was a counter salesgirl for some cosmetic brand, so she's young and pretty. The company is willing to take her back but she's got no one to look after the baby. I guess that's the main problem. If I can get a good babysitter, dont mind paying for the fees until she's stable again.

*Update*
I just got this update. The ground-floor owner who's sponsoring her room is not that clean after all. He has taken her to Ampang, to work as a temporary maid until he gets a permanent one. Haiyah..hope she dont get raped.

Afaik, there are some 'half-way' houses run by the NGOs and/or ministry which provides assistance to unfortunate souls...

Let me try to get some info from a friend who works in the relevant ministry. I will revert through PM when I get some of the info.

Top Bottom