..help/assistance needed for fellow BMW enthusiast..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..hi guys..i hope my message will find you in good health and prosper, much as it is humanly possible...guys, I need help, or to be more specific, its not really for me, but let me explain..

My friend Anthony (hes from UK, living/working here), asked me if i can assist him regarding his son. His son is race mechanic with a Formula Renault team, in the UK, however, regardless mentioned renault, he is a BMW enthusiast and his ride is some nice M5-E39. Since Anthony knows that im member of local BMW club, he asked me, do i know anyone who could set for his son visit/entry to Sepang? His son is arriving to KL (13. dec. 2015 - 02. Jan. 2016), so anything within this time frame will do. So, do you guys knows anyone at Sepang who could let our fella from UK to enter and see track, or maybe if you could talk to someone there and just pass number so Anthony and his son could call that person and let them in, just to let him see/check/whatever, on the Sepang? I will truly appreciate if you could help. I simply don't know anyone who could do such thing, but i'm sure some of you here could pull this off.

This is his son ride..and it does look like pro mechanic, touched it all over :)

IMG_20151106_WA0013.jpg

IMG_20151106_WA0014.jpg

Top Bottom