Heloo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

na993

Club Guest
Helo from the north...way north , am M'sian - currently based in Thailand. Am a man whose life is just beginning - they say; Own a 4dr E30 that seems to be forever a Work In Progress......And after seeing some of the cars posted......looks like i have more to do before i can join TT sessions when am back. GREAT CARS GUYS...Have actually been waiting for the M'sian club to be started for quite some time, i think there was one before - don't think it was that active... saw the launch of site in a car mag.Been looking at the classfieds mostly and abit disappointed that after going thru all the rplies etc to find out that the items sold - i thought sold item thread would be removed??? or does the thumbs up sign means it sold ??Don't know if its a good idea, perhaps the classifieds can be categorised by model ?? like the forums....I do hope you plan to set up am members page, where all the cars can be seen in all its glory...In anycase - great site , sounds like great bunch of guys - opps and gals... Look to meeting up soon....PS - always looking for E30 parts...

Welcome to the club! & thanks for not forgetting the gals :)

Welcome! Perhaps you can meet up with some of the guys during their Phuket trip....

Thanks for the welcome and lucky i said hello to the gals , if no t kena MCP ..
yes , be great if can meet up in Phuket - trip postponed to March i believe.
After more time surfing the site, i guess showroom is where members show their cars......and the whether is getting quite cool now...

Orale carnal...welkum to da club...hope u enjoy here,I oso have an e30 hope we can share lots of things bro....

Welcome to the official club....enjoy your stay & do join us for TT & events...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom