Helloo udm people,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AsDad

Club Guest
Hi.., be a newbie:wink:?? wow I feel like a virgin again:rolleyes:!!! Well, I've bumped into BMWClubMalaysia.com while searching for my udms parts somewhere jun 2007. Yah! :top: I'm a charming male, very young of course (it is..when I was 19 la..). a fulltime slave to my desire, owning e23s, e28, e32s, e34s and severals old models of other german makes. I would like to thanks to all of you guys and gals here for your efforts, sharing your experience and knowledge. Hopefully BMWClubMalaysia.com will benefit other junkies like me for the rest of our life!! thank you.

hi.. azam318,

thanks for wellcoming, u're the first one tho... anyway I saw yur e36 last week (thru yur album le..) u know bro, I've got kenangan wit e36 ni, when it was first launch, eh! what year was that ya.., I cut the ads frm newspaper,slide it in clear folder, yah! everyday tengok..(.. that papercutting still wit me until now ..). And yur e36 still mengancam!, keep it up.. insyallah bila ada rezki, e36 will be in my stable, for sure..

chelsea,chelsea,... chelsea,chelsea...!

regards, zid.

Welcome to the club bro.........................

Liverpool................Liverpool................Liverpool:top::rock::ciao::32::thrasher:

welkam to the club bro. quite a collection u got in your stable. enjoy

cheers

AsDad;419452 said:
thanks for wellcoming, u're the first one tho... anyway I saw yur e36 last week (thru yur album le..) u know bro, I've got kenangan wit e36 ni, when it was first launch, eh! what year was that ya.., I cut the ads frm newspaper,slide it in clear folder, yah! everyday tengok..(.. that papercutting still wit me until now ..). And yur e36 still mengancam!, keep it up.. insyallah bila ada rezki, e36 will be in my stable, for sure..

chelsea,chelsea,... chelsea,chelsea...!

regards, zid.
Welcome.......
Barca, Barca, Barca.....:rolleyes:

thank you hello again..!!!

- mr redbaron the Vice president,
- Kayz the liverpool,
- antiquer the kepala batas,
- unstopable the mu,
- anakin the barca,

ha..ha..,no intention to poke anyone here tho.., the chelsea cheer was meant for azam318 and my sons.. i'm not permitted for all these joy anymore.. kesian kan..

ok, cheeeer up the UDM, nice and sweeet people.... lets sing together!

UDM forever.. ever.. ever..ever..

see ya...zid.

AsDad;419894 said:
- mr redbaron the Vice president,
- Kayz the liverpool,
- antiquer the kepala batas,
- unstopable the mu,
- anakin the barca,
ha..ha..,no intention to poke anyone here tho.., the chelsea cheer was meant for azam318 and my sons.. i'm not permitted for all these joy anymore.. kesian kan..
ok, cheeeer up the UDM, nice and sweeet people.... lets sing together!
UDM forever.. ever.. ever..ever..
see ya...zid.

Chelsea yeah! Send my regards to you son... hehehehe.... :top:

morning to you azam318 the chelsea,

azam318;419913 said:
Chelsea yeah! Send my regards to you son... hehehehe.... :top:

will do..insyallah! sons bro, not son.. sometime i get crazy wit their antique.., chelsea houses, chelsea cars.. almost everything... even my personal notebook been paste wit chelsea stickers... fhew!! you guys soccer fans also like this ya..? anyway... missed them.. boarding school..

hows yur e36 doing?

hi mizhan

thank you,..hows life today ? your avatar's cool man.. remind me when i was very very young, a kind of robot series on tv... the body parts was combination of fighter jet... forgot the title! ya.. but not a combination of e34 and e36 ha..ha:top:

cheers.. young man!

shyful313;421156 said:
welcome to the club n enjoy..:top:

hi shyful,
ya bro... kinda glued to this forum tho! thank so much to all of sweet people here..
eager to join your TT session in near future.. but shy ful la.. no one invited me..:rolleyes:

see ya... zid.

Top Bottom