Hello!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

crescent

Club Guest
Hi to all BMW Club Malaysia Members!I have been reading this forum for quite some time before deciding on getting a BMW.Was in a dilemma in choosing between BMW 3er, Audi A4, Merc C-class or VW CC.I went for a 320d F30. :) The A4 has a sexy exterior, but I don't fancy the interior. The C-class is comfy, but the power not that great to me.The VW CC, I love the exterior design a lot but the VW CC in Malaysia is just a VW Passat that underwent plastic surgery. -_- and the price is marked up RM60k++.Generally the 320d F30 is the choice as I really love the exterior, interior, performance + value for money compared to others. Also, mainly due to me loving the E46 since it came out and still think it is now a really sexy car!This is my first time owning a BMW so hope I can learn more from everyone how to take care of the car!Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum bro....you have made the right Choice and when are you getting your Car? Bring it out for TT and meet the D-guys...:rock:

crescent;813976 said:
Hi to all BMW Club Malaysia Members!

I have been reading this forum for quite some time before deciding on getting a BMW.
Was in a dilemma in choosing between BMW 3er, Audi A4, Merc C-class or VW CC.

I went for a 320d F30. :) The A4 has a sexy exterior, but I don't fancy the interior. The C-class is comfy, but the power not that great to me.
The VW CC, I love the exterior design a lot but the VW CC in Malaysia is just a VW Passat that underwent plastic surgery. -_- and the price is marked up RM60k++.
Generally the 320d F30 is the choice as I really love the exterior, interior, performance + value for money compared to others. Also, mainly due to me loving the E46 since it came out and still think it is now a really sexy car!

This is my first time owning a BMW so hope I can learn more from everyone how to take care of the car!

Thanks!

Hello....to you too Crescent.

Welcome to the forum and have a good stay.

Take care and Cheers :)

Alby325i :):)

Val101;813983 said:
Welcome to the Forum bro....you have made the right Choice and when are you getting your Car? Bring it out for TT and meet the D-guys...:rock:

Thanks everyone! I will try to make it for any TT session if I can. Prepping for my wedding early next year so I'm pretty occupied most of the time. But I will try to make it once or twice at least! :)
Owh forgot to mention that I'm from Klang as well.

I just got my car 2weeks+. It's a pre-reg 2012 model.

Good choice! I got rid of my C200 a couple of months into it for the same reasons. They asked why, I told em, they put me on the seats of a C250. Pretty nice power:weight ratio but anything above 160 and you'll get that flying steering feel and that's pretty rubbish on something of this range.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay :)

Top Bottom