Hello!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jayng

Club Guest
Hello to all bimmer and beamer owners! I'm J, from KL. Looking forward to get an E30 so I can spend my weekends scouring for spare parts and get reconnected with cars. Cheers.

jayng;656693 said:
Hello to all bimmer and beamer owners!

I'm J, from KL. Looking forward to get an E30 so I can spend my weekends scouring for spare parts and get reconnected with cars.

Cheers.

Before I welcome you, I am sure you can introduce yourself better than this!!!!!!

Ah, sorry. So, here goes my second intro.

I a guy who drives a C-class W202 - 1995 around KL and Selangor. Well, mostly to get to my office, where I work as a Copywriter.

I came across www.bmwclubmalaysia.com yesterday whilst doing some research on BMW - specifically the brand and the E30.

My purpose here? hmm... it's a forum, I guess it's to gather with like-minded people and learn from people who live and breath BMW. Am not sure what to expect yet.

In the next 2-3years, I'm going to be asking newbies to intro themselves properly.hahhaa. Actually, I hope to be driving an E30.

jayng;656828 said:

I a guy who drives a C-class W202 - 1995 around KL and Selangor. Well, mostly to get to my office, where I work as a Copywriter.

I came across www.bmwclubmalaysia.com yesterday whilst doing some research on BMW - specifically the brand and the E30.

My purpose here? hmm... it's a forum, I guess it's to gather with like-minded people and learn from people who live and breath BMW. Am not sure what to expect yet.

In the next 2-3years, I'm going to be asking newbies to intro themselves properly.hahhaa. Actually, I hope to be driving an E30.

Wait till BMW becomes your heart and soul then you'll understand what to expect sooner..come on bro, cant wait to see yr first bimmer..your racun starts now..cabutzzzz

are you any how connected to JACKYHUNG .... as your nick re-asembles one here by such ... just wanting to be sure

jayng;656828 said:

Thanks for your intro again,..very much appreciated.

Don't hope bro..just put your mind to it & your car shall present itself in the future..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom