hello :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

prImo

Club Guest
hi guys...yup i'm new to this forum....i'm not actually driving a beemer but i enjoy reading on all the oh-so useful bmw technical threads in your forums/threads....u guys rock!!cheers:)

Welcome to the forums bro.

What model would you prefer, if one day you would be getting your hands on the UDM? :4:

Eggie86;592187 said:
Welcome to the forums bro.

What model would you prefer, if one day you would be getting your hands on the UDM? :4:

Selamat datannnggggg

well...actually i'm browsing over and curik all the technical facts and how to's for my little bro... :D
he owns a '02 318 e46....

i've always liked the e39....it is sure nice to have an E39 M5 parked in the garage..but finding one in kl that is up for sale is close to impossible...right?

prImo;592240 said:
well...actually i'm browsing over and curik all the technical facts and how to's for my little bro... :D
he owns a '02 318 e46....

i've always liked the e39....it is sure nice to have an E39 M5 parked in the garage..but finding one in kl that is up for sale is close to impossible...right?

Haha, not impossible, but I doubt anyone would be willing to sell such a rare car! Then again, our Haywire bro has a pretty rare Aegean edition 530i. :top:

The E39 is a very handsome car, with timeless design. I'm sure it'll be a welcome addition to your garage. :top:

well....err....we did have the 530i 39 in the garage last time...m sport with all the goodies..but it had to make way for an E63 630i....i could say that i still prefer the 39 compared to the 63...

Welcome..welcome..

So don't you drive the E63 then since the E39 made way for the E63?..

Cheers :)

unfortunately no...i only got the privilege to drive 'em once in a while....but i definitely don't own them... :D

Top Bottom