Hello!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Teralius

Club Guest
Hi guys. Im 20 this year and my dad just bought me an E46 320ci. I actually have joined this forum for sometime to ask for advice but i never intro myself. I just thought that after i get my car then only intro. Haha. Thanks to some people that replied my threads. My location is Damansara and if there's any TT session available nearby pls dont hesitate to call me. Still got alot to learn bout my new baby. Thanks..

Teralius;566135 said:
Hi guys. Im 20 this year and my dad just bought me an E46 320ci. I actually have joined this forum for sometime to ask for advice but i never intro myself. I just thought that after i get my car then only intro. Haha. Thanks to some people that replied my threads. My location is Damansara and if there's any TT session available nearby pls dont hesitate to call me. Still got alot to learn bout my new baby. Thanks..

You are one lucky young man!! Welcome to the club...join us on our next official and unofficial TTs...! Become an official member too! U get lots of goodies! ...and the friendship and comradeship...priceless! PM Astroboy!

hey thanks alot. i wanna join as official member. after i fix my car and mods i'll join. i wanna be in convoys and all. looks cool. haha.

i own E46 318ci before.......................:top:

welcome bro....................:top:

Teralius;566135 said:

Wow, your father need anymore son's or not? I dont mind jadi anak angkat....hehehehe. On a serious note, welcome and enjoy your stay here.

wow you guys are really friendly and i hope to meet u all in person soon. i wanna learn more bout my car and what are the capabilities. thanks alot guys. :top:

ICEMAN 13;566884 said:
hey there

welcome and do join us for TT this coming friday at paparich pj ...

oh nice.. if my car finish fixing then its possible. now its at the workshop fixing.

Welcome..welcome..

Don't worry about having to drive your ride to the TT...just come!!

I have gone to TTs just riding kapchai only..everybody's welcome!!

Do join us at Papparich at Section 19 tomorrow nite..

Cheers :)

gregcwho;567753 said:
Welcome..welcome..

Don't worry about having to drive your ride to the TT...just come!!

I have gone to TTs just riding kapchai only..everybody's welcome!!

Do join us at Papparich at Section 19 tomorrow nite..

Cheers :)

oh damn. i missed this. next time then. =)

Top Bottom