hello

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ess530i

Club Guest
hi there...nice to meet ya'all! here's some introductory q&a bout myself & hope to get to know everyone better through the forum and meetingsWhat do you drive:2004 e60 530i, japan-spec, ess stage 2 supercharged# -Male / Femalemale# -Location:kajang# -Occupation:marketing manager# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:saw a sticker on some bmw# -When was it?a long time ago# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?knowledge sharing, problem-solving, and off course to share my passion for bmw with other members# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?more gatherings, events

Welcome to the club!

Fierce machine you have there!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!

meanguy;327637 said:
Welcome to the club!

Fierce machine you have there!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!

thanks meanguy but my car is not fierce enough if u compare with the M cars. i am also having some prob on my ignition which is apparently caused by my denso iridium plugs. searched the forum and think i will go for beru-x to see if there are any improvements

u r in the rite club dude.............join us for the club events .............stay tune

thanks for the warm welcome i am browsing through the TT schedules and hope to join one soon

ess530i;327649 said:
thanks meanguy but my car is not fierce enough if u compare with the M cars. i am also having some prob on my ignition which is apparently caused by my denso iridium plugs. searched the forum and think i will go for beru-x to see if there are any improvements

welcome to the club.. .. your answer for your ignition issue has been moved to the engine/technical page.

Top Bottom