Hello...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azanr3

Club Guest
Hi,I'm Azan from JB but currently live at Manchester ( as my wife study here ).Joined this club purposely to gain knowledge about BMW car ( especially 3 series ) before I gonna buy and bring it back to Malaysia :thefinger: . Hope all the 3 Series Guru's and Sifu's will be able to guide me to it. Following are few question that might be helpful to guide me ;(All about E46)1) Which model/what year is the most reliable?:stupid: 2) Is there any problem by buying manual tranny model ( eg: maintenance/parts )?:stupid: 3) What to look when buying one ( eg: SE / ES / M Sport , etc) ?:stupid: Thanks ,Cheers mate...

Cheers azan and welcome to the club..do intro yorself in the newbies section so the club members cud welcome you properly...cheers dude. Get a 5 series

jes get the latest model azan , u r in the rite club & stay tune cheers

Welcome dude..BMW is damn cheap in England!! Bring it back, bring it back..

azanr3;302487 said:
Hi,
I'm Azan from JB but currently live at Manchester ( as my wife study here ).
Joined this club purposely to gain knowledge about BMW car ( especially 3 series ) before I gonna buy and bring it back to Malaysia :thefinger: .
Hope all the 3 Series Guru's and Sifu's will be able to guide me to it. Following are few question that might be helpful to guide me ;

(All about E46)

1) Which model/what year is the most reliable?:stupid:
2) Is there any problem by buying manual tranny model ( eg: maintenance/parts )?:stupid:
3) What to look when buying one ( eg: SE / ES / M Sport , etc) ?
:stupid:

Thanks ,
Cheers mate...

Really need to get one b4 summer this year. Hopefully someone gonna gimme some ideas , especially about the manual tranny model!

Cheers..:rock:

Yeah latest model would be good.:top:

Classic ones still the best:rock:

Good luck in your search.

Welcome to the club!

Good luck in your hunt for your UDM!

Frankly, you should go for the E90 or the E60!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

d87a07c5.jpg

Welcome Azan, my brother Fawzy is staying there too, own 8 series and 3 series sport touring. check with him if u need help. Hes staying in Hale Barn bro.....

Top Bottom