hello!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagerbeemer

Club Guest
Hi All,Just a quick intro. Just signed up today. Need help and guidance from veteran BMW's drivers. Have not own 1 yet. About to buy a E60. What do you drive: Honda Accord-Male-Location: Cheras, KL-Occupation: Digital Marketing-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Friends-When was it? Recently-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? As I said, need help, guidance and advice-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? continue to be a place for newbies such as myself to get better acquainted with the ownership experience of a BMW-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Retire ;-P

Welcome to the official club bro....
Good choice for an E60...NO REGRETS....
Have fun in the house...
Also do join us for activities, events & TT (Teh Tarik)....
Remember to join us as an official member too..

welcome to the club bro!

come n join us for tt(lepaking) at aman suria(Tropicana), there u can ask la al the sifu's while drinkin...

cheers bro!

Thanks for the prompt and warm welcome. As i have yet to buy the car...so i "shy" to be part of official bmw club member yet. Now still japanese ;-)

no worry bro as u r in the rite club................join us for TT bro, tommorow we'll be having a cheras/kajang TT at sg long

Welcome to the club!

There is no need to be shy being Japanese. you need to join more germans to be to be a German! So why not join us for TT tomoro nite at Aman Suria.

selamat datang....

once you have tasted the germans....... japanese????

Hi, welcome to the Club's forum.

BlackCat

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

forget the accord! quick.....

here comes the E60...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom