Hello!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBird

Club Guest
Hello guys,New to the forum and would like to introduce myself.Name : Mohd ShahidFrom : Cheras, K.LRide : Jeep Cherokee Sport 02'.Found out about the club from Silver.Would like to make new friends, exchange knowledge and join more BMW fun drives!(done 1 already!) from the club.

Hi BlackBird, welcome to the club!!

Which one of us were u during the charity drive to ipoh?

Is that the case, need to change your name to silverbird already :)

Welcome bro. Hmmmmmm..... BlackBird....

BlackCat

Ya welcome to the club. Just joint 1 drive next time duduk diam diam just follow only

Bro Blackbird.... whaaaaaaaddduuuupp?

Good that you have join as a forummer.... well done! I'm sure you're vast automotive and motorsports experience would be an asset....

Glad to have you on this forum.... I'm sure you had fun on the charity drive... and hopefully tis will spur you to pick up that M3 that you're eyeing.......

Stay active bro....

redbaron;272863 said:
Ya welcome to the club. Just joint 1 drive next time duduk diam diam just follow only

bro - ada org jadi official member, but satu drive pun tak join?? so, mana boleh duduk diam diam bro.... BB is showing the way - belum jadi forummer pun already join one drive - that's the sprit man..... :top: :top:

Hello sell your jeep and go and buy X5 la. That want very true diam diam was refering to the traffic light la in ipoh.:top::top:

You got the right club..BMWCM one and only official club. Welcome dude

u r in the rite club bro............do join us for tt at aman suria every friday 930pm & dont forget to sign up as official member yeah..............cheers

BB,

come to tt la.....

silver also selalu miss tt wat...... you can come onot?

btw, Welcome to the club; good to have you on the trip....... buy the X5 and be asst marshall next time kay....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom