Hello

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodDiamond

Club Guest
Hi all, I'm very new here. Hope to find great friends with same passion. My ride is an E39 528i '01. Just bought it early October from this guy leaving the country to Singapore.# -What do you drive:E39 528i '01# -Male / FemaleMale# -LocationPj# -Occupation:Engineer in West Port # -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?After a supper in Port Klang, I was in Kesas heading to West Port when I spotted this guy with gold or brownish silver E28 who overtook me. I began to follow him when I saw his number plate holder with this website name. I chased him up to 230kmh when he left me.Still wondering about that night. # -When was it?1 weeks ago# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To meet more friends with the same passion# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?To be around# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Too manyThank you in advance.Regards.

Welcome dude..Hahh..brownish silver E28 overtook u by 230km/h??

Welcome to the Club's forum.

BlackCat

u r in the rite club................do join us for our weekly TT at aman suria & dont forget to sign up as OFFICIAL MEMBER as many fun awaits cheers

Bro,

welcome to the forum.

come to TT this friday at Aman Suria to be welcomed to the Club....

Thanks to all of you. Sadly, I'm on night duty for this whole month. But would love to join in near future.
bmw7833, yes, that E28 was very fast on every gear. Even at 160kmh, his car squatted at the rear before he left me. That car really makes me want to get 1 myself.:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom