hello UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

sky369

Club Guest
hi allnewbie here. waiting my ride to deliver soon. hope to learn more bout UDM from u guys/gals. im from ampang and run my own small biz. been searching for my 1st UDM for quite sometimes and decide to engage with e46 320i. jap spec.hope to join u guys TT soon.take care and drive carefully.:)

Welcome sky369 do join us for the TT session at Aman Suria @ Friday 22/11/07 9.30pm onwards...lot alot of chicks to see

ICEman63;264413 said:
Welcome sky369 do join us for the TT session at Aman Suria @ Friday 22/11/07 9.30pm onwards...lot alot of chicks to see

oo aman suria i know la.. use to TT there.

will join you guys once my ride in hand...

welcome, welcome, welcome, do sign in as official member. let build the club

sky369;264453 said:
can see only la? cannot touch..?? haha

When u r at certain age, u will find more fun imaging things that u can't never do in reality... due to physical constraint.. :eek:

thanks all for the warm welcome..

acidburn,

is it ori ASC or replica?

ICEman63;264413 said:

woi iceman63 the TT is not 22nd lah deeeeeiiiiiii friday is 23rd Nov lah

anyway mr sky is the limit u r in the rite club join us for the TT tomorrow dude cheers & there u can also submit yr membership application :rock:

Sky369,

welcome to the club..... to touch is up to you, but imagining is always free.....

Astroboy,

go buy one and join the club la..... berapa tahun mahu cari.....

:D too many nice wan... spoiled for choices.. not ready to settle down on one.. darn... I wish I can take all home.. E87, E46, E60 & E90.. :D

Sekali kawin empat.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom