Hello UDM World

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ammar-z

Club Guest
Hello folks..Ammar here. I've been actively reading Mizhan's restoration project since last year (eh.. silap.. since 2 years ago.. dah new year dah) and have been motivated to get myself an E30 one day. I'm no stranger to late model rides though. I've owned a VW Golf Mk3 (which I had to let go recently), and playing around with a 1980 Mini Clubman (which is now in a state of multiple piles) for 4+ years now. This time though, i'm not going to do another car 'project'. I just want to enjoy owning and driving a good condition E30 (preferably an M20 engine). No karat, no crazy eletrical issues, no nissan/toyota bastards, and hopefully a nice interior. The rest, I don't mind spending some time to change a suspension setup or two, or the typical wear and tear parts, and tiny upgrades here and there.This isn't going to be soon though.. I normally take 3-6 months to scout and make up my mind.. So we'll see in the next 6 months what happens. ;)Oh.. and I certainly wouldn't mind advice from the old hats here where to go and what to do in my search for my ultimate driving machine

Welcome! normally i wont comment much on this but seeing that there is a minimum amount of 25 posts before i can sell my car, i guess i got nothing else to do.

Hola and welcome...

Good luck with your restoration plans and looking forward for your posting of it on the board!

Top Bottom