Hello to the world of BMW ! ! !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

syameel666

Club Guest
hi there all the wizards in cars mainly in BMW...My name is Syameel and I JUST GOT MYSELF A BMW ! *thought of sharing the joy with everyone here*# -What do you drive: 2001 BMW E46 325i# -Male / Female: MALE# -Picture of you(optional): *aiyo malu la but will upload soon*# -Location: Wangsa Maju, KL# -Occupation: Student [doing degree and 1 more year to go...=) ]# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Because its FAMOUS ! :rock:# -When was it?: Joined last year 23-08-2009# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? because i know im going to get a BMW soon so learn about the car first before getting 1...=)# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Knowledge ! ! !# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Upgrade my car... mainly if possible a SUPERCHARGE under the hood... haha ;)

Bimmerholic, Anakin...

Thanks bro... hope to get alot of info about the BMW... haha...

will post my car's picture and any comment from anyone much appreciated...

Hello to all ! thanks for the support of me being here... hope to hear and get alot of info from you guys...

Here is some QUICK photos of my car and feel free to comment about it in whichever way...

Cheers ! ! :rock:

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

mizhan: Hello mizhan..

Just want to ask everyone is viewing this post, i got my car with Hamann rims but i dont know whether is it original or replica... If anyone spot that its NOT real please let me know how to see whether its ori or fake...

thanks in advance, Cheers to all !

syameel666;514494 said:
mizhan: Hello mizhan..

Just want to ask everyone is viewing this post, i got my car with Hamann rims but i dont know whether is it original or replica... If anyone spot that its NOT real please let me know how to see whether its ori or fake...

thanks in advance, Cheers to all !

Welcome!

Those Hamann rims are fake. they don't have the 'Hamann' lettering on the outer part of the rim. Also the depth of the dish is wrong, should be about 2/3 as deep for 3 series Hamann HM2's.

maxxsp : yea i also just found out those are fake... =( but i think im going to source out new ones... By the way fake rims are heavier than originals right?

deep3102 : Thank you bro.. car nice but got to know those rims are fake, pictures just handphone quality la... ;) and i feel there is alot more to be done to make it KAW KAW nice...=D

Welcome to the club bro!

Fuyoh, Hamann rims, ACS badging... Awesome! :top:

welcome bro..........nice ride you have there. Takpe bang, plan plan jalan. Nanti bole tukar semua ori , dari rim hingga ke carpet dalam kereta. Just join us during any tt.

Hi all..

deep3102 : thanks bro... dam nice to see alot of people supporting... :rock:

Eggie86 : THANKS BRO ! ! ! :rock:

maxxsp : yea i compared and i can see there is alot of differences there...

azam318 : Thanks bro... :cool:

bluepanther : betul tu, slow slow kena tukar.. dont mind me asking, which TT i shall join?

Top Bottom