Hello to everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Rave

Club Guest
Dear all,This is a cool forum :) happy to be here, I am Rave and I am a newbie. My knowledge in BMW is limited to what I have seen and read. A few days ago I dont even know what the figures behind every series stands for.....great info being shared here, happy to be here as I am getting my Beemer soon...-What do you drive: betrothed to Honda Civic but in love with BMW 320i......-Male / Female : Male-Picture of you(optional)-Location: Subang Jaya-Occupation: Self employed-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? few days ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To learn from all the sifus here who are willing to share experiences -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? No idea yet-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? :) many plans definitelyp/s : Thanks bro JFT63

Hi and good day Rave..welcome to the forum, u are tempted in 320i? hehe, better try 320d also, more torque n acceleration all the way..:vroam::vroam:

p/s: Thanks again for the intro,its part of the forum rules and reg.bro..:top::top:

Thank you Bros, been reading about 320D, definitely want to give a try :d , hopefully within budget

Welcome to the forums bro.

Subang eh?

Do join us for the Subang TT mate! :top:

Top Bottom