Hello to everyone. Newbie here.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kaniz

Club Guest
Good day all. My name is Maran & introducing myself here officially to be part of this great forum for UDM/future UDM owners: Have filled the template as per below in order to comply with newbies intro: What do you drive: Nissan Cefiro-Male / Female = Male-Picture of you(optional): None at the moment-Location: Rawang/Shah Alam-Occupation: Snr Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it?: 3 years ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Sharing information on UDM-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? To have every passionate UDM owner to share their knowledge/passion here-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? To own a fleet of UDM's

Welcome bro! Cefiro somemore. 3.0 Brougham ah? :D Which UDM tickles your fancy? E39? E90?

No lah... Only Excimo A33. Thinking of owning a downgraded E32 740iL M60B30.
Still thinking/contemplating on the maintenance of this V8.....

kaniz;566579 said:
No lah... Only Excimo A33. Thinking of owning a downgraded E32 740iL M60B30.
Still thinking/contemplating on the maintenance of this V8.....

Not bad wert bro. Almost similar size to the E32.

Hehe. go for what your heart says bro.. And of course, wallet. :D

E32 740iL. :top:

Thks Uncle Vincent. Most probably next Saturday.
Seriously, one of the main reason for me to own the e38 is because we have nice firummers like you around. Person lile you, serjit & others gives newbie like me to own this beautiful ride. I will definitely meet you all up once i have my e38 on posssesion. My only worry is the RACUNNNNN......

Yes, got it. Thks a lot. Went to e38.org also to download the manuals.
Any lead to source a used aircond control unit?

No hurry looking for the air cond control unit now. Get the car first, then let your mechanic see if what's wrong. If it's really bad, then we can go chop shop hunting. Don't worry, I know where you can get them.

kaniz;570965 said:
Yes, got it. Thks a lot. Went to e38.org also to download the manuals.
Any lead to source a used aircond control unit?

Ok. Sifu has adviced accordingly & will follow suit. Will wait until the car has arrived.
Thks.

Top Bottom