Hello to all!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

adr

Club Guest
Hi there,Due to alot of reviews of the E46 318i n42. I still decided to go for it despite hearing some of my friends that drive that exact version, surrendered.My second hand E46 is on the way, mileage clocked 49k kms, seems fake, but the auto bavaria record log does shows and purchase from a registered one owner who lives in a rich area according to the geran first address. True or not, i leave it to fate.I have 5 friends that drives E46, 1 325, 2 318ci, 2 318. From 5 of em, now left 2 the Jap spec 318ci and the 325 still surviving with no problems! The rest spit and spat said as a friend DO not buy the problem car. I see the car as a beauty and hope that i am the lucky one. Common problems to prepare, o2 sensor, oil pan sensor, water pump, alternator and key.My previous car was a subaru frostie. Excellent car with no problems for 4 years. Love it. Hopefully this beemer as well.Thanks guys. Hv a great one.

Welcome to the forums bro.

Nice write-up. Hope your experience with the Bimmer will be a positive one. :top:

Welcome..welcome..

Don't leave it to luck..that would be tempting fate..
On the other hand,can't stinge too much on changing parts with poorly trained mechs..
Am sure the sifus would be able to lend a helping hand in terms of experience & knowledge when things go south..
Enjoy your ride!...

Cheers :)

Welcome to the crew... And agree with Greg, these things don't just simply leave to luck... Be well informed, and for that you're in the right place..

Top Bottom