Hello to all

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

stan001

Club Guest
Hello to everyone,Let me introduce myself..Just got myself a E46 325i 2001 recon japan specs a few months back.Location in Mont Kiara, works in IT industry as sales.Came to know about bmwclubmalaysia via google.Purpose to come to this forum is of course to find out more about my car and also to upgrade the car. ( angel eyes, hid, rims, etc..etc )Would like to know more about my car so that the mechanic / workshop do not con me so much.Currently still faces some issues with my gearbox and getting the dealer to fix it as it is still under their warranty..Read thru a lot of the messages and found out a lot of you guys really know a lot about yr rides.Other hobbies includes planted aquarium and GPS stuff..

wooo bor..i'm also new here..bought my udm 6 months ago..318i m-sports..titan silver.

Hi Stan001, welcome to this wonderful club...wonder? Why i say so? Bcos we have wonderful drive, wonderful forum with wonderful members making it such a wonderful club to be in!

BJM7978, I will welcome you here too but i think you need to start your own newbie thread.....NO SHARING HERE!!!!

Hai everbody..
I'm new here too...

planning to buy E36 but not yet decide the model..

can anybody tell me
1. E36 325i produced from which year and till what year?
2. E36 328 produced from which year and till what year?

would prefer a high milaege than a low one cos owner must already make sure it's in tip top condition.

Welcome stan001. Musa66 this is stan newbie thread. Go and intruduce your self in the newbie coloum before you start to ask question. TQ

guys. how to upload photo here aaa?hehehe..attachment?or jut cut n past.tried aldy,but didnt work..sorry, still new donno how laaa..:burnout:

Welcome to the Club's forum...

BlackCat

musa66;273874 said:
Hai everbody..
I'm new here too...

planning to buy E36 but not yet decide the model..

can anybody tell me
1. E36 325i produced from which year and till what year?
2. E36 328 produced from which year and till what year?

would prefer a high milaege than a low one cos owner must already make sure it's in tip top condition.

Musa, here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_E36. Start your own new intro thread.

cheers.

Welcome to the official club....enjoy your stay & do join us for TT & events...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom