Hello to all BMW owners, fans and friends,

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Winnie Chan

Club Guest
Hi. I am new in this forum but am reading up lots of information. U guys know anyone who is selling their E39M5? My husband been searching up and down for one. Thanks for any information.

Hello to all BMW owners, fans and friends,

My name is Winnie and I am a newbie from Sarawak. Currently driving an X5. Self employed in the oil and gas industry. Was goggling and looking for M5E39 for sale as a gift for my husband when I stumbled into BMWCM forum. Am so glad and learning so much. BMWs :love:are still my all time favorite car. Am looking forward to join officially as a member. Cheers.:wink:

Welcome to the forums Winnie.

Good luck with your hunt.

Your husband must be a lucky guy to be able to get an M5 from you! :top:

Eggie86;693294 said:
Your husband must be a lucky guy to be able to get an M5 from you! :top:

+1..

Lady Winnie, u are nice to your hubby ler..

bmw7833;693308 said:
+1..

Lady Winnie, u are nice to your hubby ler..

You can also show Lady bmw7833 this thread and hint to her to buy you M5.

herbert;693310 said:
You can also show Lady bmw7833 this thread and hint to her to buy you M5.

That's different as she will use my money too..:20:

bmw7833;693313 said:
That's different as she will use my money too..:20:

My advise is , show her one type is sufficient if you wish,I show my wife the e60, and I end up buying it and after that complain too big and she saw the mini then start to nag nag asking me to sell of my beloved bike and change to mini...-_-"

Anthony5785;693316 said:
My advise is , show her one type is sufficient if you wish,I show my wife the e60, and I end up buying it and after that complain too big and she saw the mini then start to nag nag asking me to sell of my beloved bike and change to mini...-_-"

haha...padan muka..kekeke..sell off yr bike lah

Hi winnie, welcome to our forum

Anthony5785;693316 said:

Hi there.. what bike that u using ? may sharing ?

Top Bottom