Hello To All BMW Enthusiasts!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gtmaniac

Club Guest
Hello,Taking a big step to register myself in this forum, cause recently the E46 really disturbing my sleep at night!In past, I've encountered several experience with BMW myself. Among the models I've rode/drove - '84 735i SE, 635 CSi (can't remember which year, but this is the one without front spoiler), '83 728i (with Supra Turbo motor) & '89 525i E34. All have been great, memorable ride. Planning to get the E46 when I get back in 2-3 years time. I almost dropped my jaw after reading the thread of the maintainence cost/service of the E46. But then the interval of the service is not as frequent as normal Japanese/Malaysian car. And the normal service parts also not really that expensive. And after reading the E46 thread, I'm really keen on the 6-pot model. One thing really concerning me now is that the fact I can't send the car to normal workshop for service anymore.My dream BMW: E34 M5 Touring.What do you drive - currently no car.. previous ride including '84 supercharged LE, '05 LMST, 97 Wira A/B Auto, '97 Kancil, '98 Civic EJ8. But still owning my '74 mini. Male/Female - MalePicture of you(optional)Location: Currently in Mumbai, IndiaOccupation: Govrn SrvntHow you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Search at YahooWhen was it?: Last monthWhat were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Getting info on E46 - buying, maintaining etc. And sharing info on other model as well..What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: Hope this forum will still exist. And some of the current E46 owners in this forum will put up their car for saleWhat are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: By that time i will be back in Malaysia already, and it's time to do some E46 shopping..:wink: Well, hope to learn many things from u guys!gtmaniac

Welcome to the club, friend. :)

Haven't been to Mumbai yet, only Agra, Jaipur & Delhi. Must go soon... :)

gtmaniac;309047 said:
What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: Hope this forum will still exist. And some of the current E46 owners in this forum will put up their car for sale

gtmaniac

tis 1 i can confirm :thefinger:

welcome to the club :rock:

Wow.. the President & VP himselves greet me.. now that's a real welcome. Thanks to all members!

BMWCM | BMW Club Malaysia

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Top Bottom