hello to all bimmers!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

shahrilll

Club Guest
hi and assalamualaikum to all bmw club members. i found this website just by searchin on the net. really new to this stuff so pls bear with me. well.. really hoping to learn new stuff here. if any mistakes, pls teach k.. cheers guys!What do you drive: bmw e30 convert to sr20det-Male / Female: male-Location: kl-Occupation: student

u r in the rite club boy.............join us at our weekly TT at aman suria or tis friday nite at borneo rainforest sunway .........dont forget to sign up as official member

do u know where is tropicana golf ? it is nearby tol damansara (kayu ara)......cheers

welcome to the forum...

come to tt and be welcomed to the club...

this friday is in front of sunway lagoon resort hotel....

Yeah, welcome, welcome, welcome. Do sign in as official member.

Welcome to the club!

Wanna join us this Saturday Charity Drive to Ipoh? Check out the thread "BMWCM Members and Forumers Meet Up for Klang Valley, Penang and Ipoh Folks"!

thanks guys..
will do try to become an official member.. i actually just bought this car.. so still alot of things to do.. once all settled, i will show some pics..
thanks again guys!
cheers

alo shahrilll,welkam., remember we met at shell(projet) wangsa maju, u tgh isi angin tayar tht time,me with my whiteE30.,so congrats on buying E30., hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom