hello there

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

evox2

Club Guest
Hello there, I'm new here. I'll collect my e46 m-sport next week. I have been driving Honda & Toyota, this will be 1st conti ride. I'm getting jap spec e46. By the way, my new ride come with AC spoiler but i'm thinking to change to the normal duck tail type. Any idea where can i get it? Lastly, can anyone tell me what UDM stand for?

evox2;399629 said:
Hello there, I'm new here. I'll collect my e46 m-sport next week. I have been driving Honda & Toyota, this will be 1st conti ride. I'm getting jap spec e46.

By the way, my new ride come with AC spoiler but i'm thinking to change to the normal duck tail type. Any idea where can i get it?

Lastly, can anyone tell me what UDM stand for?

UDM = Ultimate Driving Machine

Welcome to the club bro :D ... And the 'normal' duck tail type is actually refers to the CSL M3 rear trunk if i'm not mistaken :)

Thank you all for making me feel welcome here. Just to check a used M3 steering with airbag will cost roughly how much? Plug & play?

B33mEr;399673 said:
Welcome to the club bro :D ... And the 'normal' duck tail type is actually refers to the CSL M3 rear trunk if i'm not mistaken :)

How about those normal spec e46? That's something like a lip sitting on top of the trunk? I'm thinking to get that.

evox2;399888 said:
Thank you all for making me feel welcome here. Just to check a used M3 steering with airbag will cost roughly how much? Plug & play?

How about those normal spec e46? That's something like a lip sitting on top of the trunk? I'm thinking to get that.

I'm unsure to which lip you're referring to bro ...cos m-sport comes with a rear spoiler or lip as standard. May be if you post some pics it will be a big help as there are after market spolier or lip that goes well with E46 i.e AC Schnitzer and etc.

Pics below is the standard lip on m-sport

SDC11921.jpg

thanks for the info. Next week after i collect my car I'll post some pictures.
Can you kindly brief me on e46 engine? I just know its 1.9x L close to 2.0L. Is it 4 cylinders or straight 6?

Top Bottom