Hello Sifus....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

irfan80

YNWA
Hi everyone...Just got an E60 525i M Sport Japan spec...reconA guySubang JayaKerja: biasa2 saja.... Makan gajiInadvertently came across this forum while surfing the net after went to see the car at the showroomTo get guidance and advice from the otais and sifus...new friends+gathering+to be an official member soonTq

I'm no sifu but welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your new ride!

Greetings and welcome to the forum Fan .... do register and make yourself counted at the E60 roll-call..... :top:...

Tqvm.....roll Coll.....wow....like life in asrama(hostel) those days.....glad to join...

Salam and welcome irfan......do join them for TT, u wont regret...hehe.....

Welcome irfan. Which part of Subang Jaya you from? Come join the coming TT

gendong;784229 said:
Welcome irfan. Which part of Subang Jaya you from? Come join the coming TT

Tuan,

Putra height.....really looking forward to join the next TT (bila/venue?)...is it on 2nd Friday of every month....sunway....

Last TT session.....really2 wanted to join....but, something came up.....Cannot come....

Ps: tq for the welcome wishes from the sifus/otais/seniors.....the forum has been kind to me and provided me w lots of info so far, even after using the car for less than a month.....active steering fault (solved)...gonna get my radio Malaysia fm friendly + tv while moving soon....etc....tqvm

namidub;784264 said:
i like your signature! Banyak Mari Wang!

Tq tuan,

Lot of other options....mostly -ve one ( banyak makan Wang, bagi makan workshop, etc)...so, opted for this - law of attraction....hope more money come 2 me....tq

anaksarawak;784593 said:
Welcome bro... lovely ride you have there.

tq Tuan...

ps: but your welcome note to one of the newbies stating welcome to the "Banyak Masuk Worshop group" really give me a goose bum...hehe

I m feeling BLUE today.... I wonder y?......
Is it bcoz of the new year......
Or something else...
:rock:

consoglieri;793352 said:
Congrats he3...me too suddenly feel smurfy la ha3...

Bro,

The glowing blue n the status suit us well kan?...hehe...perasan

Tq

Congrats too bro..

Top Bottom