HellO Sifus!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maui303q

Club Guest
Hi All,Finally found the thread to introduce myself.. here goes! :cool:-What do you drive: N16-Male / Female Male-Picture of you(optional) Don't look good-Location: Puchong -Occupation:Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? Some time ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Join the club!-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Forum for all the UDM drivers to gather!-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Do what I should be doing? :top:

Welcome..welcome..

N16?..What's that? Prototype Beemer? :biggrin:

Do drop by any of the TTs to TCSS (talk cock sing song)..he he he...also to check out your N16..

Cheers :)

Thanks!

N16 is a Nissan Sentra.. Currently I'm looking at this E46 318i year 02 CKD and hope some sifus can help me on this.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?41425-Newbie-Looking-at-E46

This is the thread I have created to discuss. I know it sounds abit unbelievable to have a 02 E46 with mileage under 30k. But I know the owner from a friend and had been talking about getting this car since last year but unfortunately ended up in the car yard before i can confirm a deal.

Welcome to the club bro. N16 is what year? I used to drive my mom's 1991 Sentra (B13 I guess) back in the late 90's and that was one hell of a reliable ride!

All the best in your E46 hunt and maybe can catch up with some of the kaki TT in one of the TT's in many areas.

Enjoy your stay.

Bro,

If not wrong, N16 is from 2001 to current. Mine is 2005.
B series Sentras are more reliable than the current ones I heard.
Thanks.

Cheers

welcome on board ! by the way i am thinking selling my E46 325i 2004 , so if u r interested get a E46 318 , why not consider a 325i with 6 cylinders ? cheers !

Top Bottom