hello...newbie here...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZX_Trial

Club Guest
hi, its newbie and my name is izat. im from kepong and hoping from the old timer and members of this club can teach me how to be a wiser continental driver. im thinking of buying citroen zx 2.0 16v and i need some advised...tunjuk ajar ku SIFU...:rock:

sorry yeah mr trial ............r u sure u r in the rite club ??????? cheers we r also continental car club but maybe if u r lucky enuf there'll be our member who can really help u.................try BMW bro

CITROEN compared to a BMW? BUY a BMW within that budget. Popular car, lots of service centres. lots of spare parts and lots of members..................

WELCOME TO BMWCLUBMALAYSIA.

ZX_Trial;270817 said:
hi, its newbie and my name is izat. im from kepong and hoping from the old timer and members of this club can teach me how to be a wiser continental driver. im thinking of buying citroen zx 2.0 16v and i need some advised...tunjuk ajar ku SIFU...:rock:

Welcome mate,
i think its hatchback coupe. Best hatchback car at that year. very nice slunted detail 'subtle" design at back window, funy enough this detail copied by our own local Savvy car!! Very xpensive on that year 1995-96 coz i have to settle myself with the normal 4doors @RM89k brand new. But really love the coupe till now.
Its a great car to drive, you knowla french car always famous on their suspension performance. I drove mine 6 years. Maintainance if not same or a bit higher then BM due to less productions on the road.
BUT pls find one with good history otherwise you'll be in mess. Resale value very poor, fan motor always unstable so sometimes temperature rise. itu je!
Hope this help.
Cheers. p/s: BMW for an option.....!

there i told u mr trial i bet for sure one got bmw guy help u one .....................so i think its better BMW maaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom