Hello newbie here hope u guys can help me

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

andrewtan79

Club Guest
hi members,1st time joing this fantastic club..anyway hope u guys can help me:i'm planning of gettin an e36 318 (manual) either a 2 door or 4 door.what is the differences between this two models in terms of spare parts. would the 2 door version spare parts harder to obtain or might be more expensive than the four door. thnk you.Andrew

welcome to the club dude..
y dun u pop by for official tt 2nite and meet a few of the sifus?
its at showru cafe,located between the MAS training centre and Menara Glomac.
we r usually there from 9.30pm onwards.
hope to c u there,
rgds,
-brad-

Spare parts pretty much the same one lar. Only difference is how much you pay in the beginning. Good luck with finding a manual, though.

Hmmm... also, if you find a coupe, it'll definitely be a CBU car, I'm not sure if they made any manual CKD 318 saloons, so you might have to go the CBU route there too.

Happy hunting!

Welcome to the club dude.. as The Necessary puts it, never easy to find a manual bimmer for sale in Malaysia, what more if its a coupe.

Parts are almost the same, aside from the rear passenger windows, rear tail lights.... not sure if the absorbers are the same as the saloon ones, which i doubt they dont.

Take a look around, you may find a 325 coupe lying around somewhere, you'll never know hehe.

heeyyaaa!!!! :beaten: what is wrong with me...I tot you meant E30...sorry ah. ;)

well,there's a few for sale...E36 Manual. all M50B25

dun ask me how I know.

if you are interested ...then use the pm function.

hi members,
thank you guys for the valuable info. should be sufficient for time being. Would definitely join u guys for t.t once i get my car, but not so soon yet : ( i gues it take couple of months time.

ANdrew

Top Bottom