hello, im thirtysix

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

thirtysix

Club Guest
good day.. i am andy from melaka.. been in this forum for quite a while, but finally could spend some time to properly introduce myself.. thanks for the sifus for the guides and tips...here's my brief intro (format copied from the sticky):# -What do you drive:E36 318i 97# -Male / FemaleMale# -Location:Melaka# -Occupation:Construction line# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:zerotohundred# -When was it?few years back# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?to learn more about bmw cars and share facts / stuff related# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?still standing as a premium bmw community# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?get married... haha :dancing2:

Nice car, Bro. You might PM Bro chilie30 for Malacca TT if you tends to hang out.

Welcome to the BMWCM... Cheers...

Hello, I'm ninety.. :wink: :D

Bro! How come your kidney grille flap so tebal wan (from your avatar)? How u do it ya?! :love:

With those flaps, your aerodynamic coefficient is better than all the 3-series round, including the E90. :eek:

thank u all for the compliments...
ya, i met chili E30 before at melaka TT.. that time my car still standard like apek's car..

hey astroboy, im using standard grills la... maybe the pics kinda blurry..

Your avatar grille flap like this car le..very fierce! :top:

bmw-vision-efficientdynamics.jpg

Top Bottom