hello.im newbie from sepang..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

i1e39

Club Guest
hello all bro and sifus..im now stay at puchong but im from sepang, sgpelek..my dream car is e39 523i..hope all sifus can educate me. ten kiu.........

i now try hard to sell all my transformer toys to get d down payment..hehe

Welcome..welcome..

Hope you are successful selling off your Transformer toys to make the down payment..

Cheers :)

gregcwho;654312 said:
Welcome..welcome..

Hope you are successful selling off your Transformer toys to make the down payment..

thanks bro..good selling now..hehe

just wonder my is that e39 always have problem and always need repair?tqvm

Not necessarily so bro..

I'm quite sure a number of members who drive more sedately (this group in minority though!...) would not have so many issues..

gregcwho;654558 said:
Not necessarily so bro..

I'm quite sure a number of members who drive more sedately (this group in minority though!...) would not have so many issues..

:) thanks bro..i still doing home work before put the down payment..hehe..have to read this forum kau kau..

Bro, welcome...like you i am a newbie. Already put the downpayment for my ride, now waiting for the loan approval. Hope to get my UDM next week....it is a e46 though.

teighlour;654626 said:
Bro, welcome...like you i am a newbie. Already put the downpayment for my ride, now waiting for the loan approval. Hope to get my UDM next week....it is a e46 though.

wah.. congratulation bro..e46 vr good looking...good luck...keke..when is my turn to own e39 lar..hehe.

i1e39;654538 said:
just wonder my is that e39 always have problem and always need repair?tqvm

hi and good day bro..welcome to our forum and good luck in your hunt for e39..all cars need repairs la,dont worry so much...:vroam:

sifus, what is the average maintain cost per month? i read is 500 to 700.(Not include consumable) is that true??

JFT63;655341 said:
hi and good day bro..welcome to our forum and good luck in your hunt for e39..all cars need repairs la,dont worry so much...:vroam:
wow thanks bro..ya i already ready for that. even worse condition is keep d car for a month or weekend car (cause no money repair) and use my mum car..hehe..rather tolerate at "my-vi-lagi best".doing research every night.now only know got so many stuff need to know. wood trim also got few type d..wuahaha...will get vavona for sure. alr buy 1 2nd hand set trims total 10 pcs

gregcwho;654558 said:
Not necessarily so bro..

i am vr gentle to my car, kurang tekan minyak also.mostly drive like a old apek. my sm4 so far still no big problem. hope my coming e39 will healthy always if i layan she gentle. wuahaha...

Top Bottom