Hello..i was been here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zammarano

Club Guest
Salam Ramadhan..n hi to everybody guys n girls...im also new here..just start today..hope u all can share ur knowledge about that dream car..im actually zero knowledge about it and wanna know about more..ok then how to use template haha..what i drive:e36 318i maroon with 17" ori rim(some time feel wanna look for another one rim la hehe)location:klWhat i do:eek:wn small bisness lahow to be here:googlefor what:to know somemore about that lovely car n maybe u all too..what else:enough la for now..ok everybody..show me the way how to be there..

want to ask something...i got this e36 about fourmonths later la...but just asking..why when i start and move its look like not so smooth la..i have push the fuel two or three time after its become ok and move normarly..its normal or my car got problem..?

one more thing..its not so good when i drive at bukit2 skit..no power la...so whats wrong guys..hope u all can tell me something..thanks

sounds like problem and it could be due to many reasons. suggest to take your car to the nearest BMW mechanic for a checkup. its better to know what problem you have now than later.

the e36 318 is abit under powered so you might try engaging a lower gear. as there are no details as to how steep the slope is, its hard to advise.

cheers!

Hellraiser..thank u..actually there r a button show m s a..when at bukit i have to use m for manual..?

vice..where its TT..what mean hehe..sorry very2 the new here..

izam..u will be there..?

bro, what i meant was to shift your gear from "D" to "3". Dun have to press M for Manual.

TT refers to as "teh tarik" session/meeting currently held at :

official tt - borneo rainforest, sunway - every 2nd friday of the month

unnoficial tt - rasta at taman tun - every other friday

zammarano;358935 said:
izam..u will be there..?

yup,will be there,but late a bitla,got ftsal game at 10,mybe by 1130,12 will sampai rasta...
joinla,there kite boleh bncang selanjutnye...:top:

izam171;359102 said:
yup,will be there,but late a bitla,got ftsal game at 10,mybe by 1130,12 will sampai rasta...
joinla,there kite boleh bncang selanjutnye...:top:

betui kah?? nanti you mau pigi penang lah...mau pigi ipoh lah...mau pigi klang tt lah...mau pigi ampang tt lah...manyak hal....pak lah pun tarak sibuk macam ni...:10:

Hellraiser;359118 said:
betui kah?? nanti you mau pigi penang lah...mau pigi ipoh lah...mau pigi klang tt lah...mau pigi ampang tt lah...manyak hal....pak lah pun tarak sibuk macam ni...:10:

hahahah,i like keeping myself bz laa,so i dun get bored.but will b there,heheh

chairoger,megat,bang:thank u thank u...

hellraiser..ic that button mean no function la..when we should use it..?about tt its look happening but so long time not hanging out with people la..dah start malu balik haha..im not talkative just listening what people r talking about.if the topic interesting to me i will respon for a litle bit haha..

izam..ftsl also got arr..ayyah sudah lama talak sepak bole ooo...since da kahwin no more housemate wanna invite me to join them..

thats TT on this friday ke..?not sure la got time ir not..

Top Bottom