Hello Guys Newbies Here~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zharifsofia

Club Guest
Hello guys,my first post here..finally i just register on this forum after being a silent reader since 2 days ago..Haha..:Dhope to learn more from you guys about BMW of course,and im happy reading all of the information in this forums..i got a lot of knowledge thru your conversation..i hope i can be a part of u guys from now on! :) -What do you drive: BMW e90 320i-Male / Female : Male-Location: Shah Alam-Occupation: Business-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Mr.Google-When was it? : 2 days ago lol

Welcome Zharif. Do come to our weekly TT sessions at MMZ Bukit Jelutong. Usually starts at 10pm. Lots to learn from the seniors on maintenance, upgrading etc. And don't forget to be an Official Member with the club.

Welcome , yes do come to our tt sessions. Usually for this side of town its either in MMZ bkt Jelutung Shah alam or Subaidah in Kota Damansara.

welcome and enjoy ur stay here bro. Do come to our TT at MMZ bukit jelutong. See u there :D

Welcome bro....MMZ this friday n will wait for u with red carpet+satay...oso bring xtra cash to pay for registration os OM of bmwcm...form I'll bring n fill up for u....enjoy ur stay

Top Bottom