hello guys, i'm a newcomer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Achap404

Club Guest
Hello everybodyI'm male driving a suzuki swiftInterested in getting to know about BMW cars (buying, maintanence, etc).Contemplating to buy a E46 M3 but scared of all the storiesneeds a lot of advice in buying onestaying at Ampang, KLOccupation: I'm a doctor Found about this forum when searching for E46 M3 infonice to meet all of you. take carecheers

Welcome to the forum... you came to the right place.

Look at the Ampang TT thread on updates for meet-ups!

welcome to the forum Achap! this was my best fren's name during my school days :)

enjoy your stay here, there's lots of info about your dream ride e46 m3..btw, what scary stories did u heard about it?

all I know is, that car is one helluva beast!!

true like bro silverbullet said, its a helluva beast...heheheh if u take a very good care of them,they will take a good care to u too...heheheheh.....btw welcome to the forum DOC

Welcome bro Achap! Hope you get your ride soon and post pics of the beaut! 300 ponies mann!! dammm!!

welcome bro Achap .....everyone will tell you that BMW = Banyak Makan Wang :listen: and yes it trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hurray hurray....... :date:

Hello brader semua,
Thanks everyone for the welcome..
Mostly stories about the current increase in VANOS failure
Clutch and smg pump failure.. And been concealed during PPI..

Otherwise nth much.. Normal wear n tear i think normal la for any car..

Need to revise the financial part first though..

No worries Doc...ask ur heart and go for it , and a M3 is something irresistable.

Top Bottom