Hello Guys & Girls

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alan_vu

Club Guest
My name is Alan. I am staying in Shah Alam. I bought my 728 from AB last year. Till today, the car has proven to be very reliable. Now I am faced with the daunting task of choosing suitable tyres.Does anybody has personal recommendations for me? I was going to choose Conti CSC3 until I read of other forumers complaining of it's hard ride. I am guessing Conti is perhaps suited for European climate. With our kind of tropical rain, perhaps those rubbers harden up over a short period locally?I really liked my car so much that I also changed the original to the latest Alpine dvd lcd tv and speakers all round just to make life more comfortable. At least my children loved it while waiting in the car.Hopefully some beemers can help me with tyre choices please.Take care friends.

u r in the rite club............join us & participate in our events yeah..............enjoy yr stay here

Welcome to the club..U sure pick the right club..do drive wit us to PDickson for food/leisure/and a round of golf(sunday morning)..cheers mate

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

Welcome to the club!!!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!!

syahruln;316797 said:
welcome to da club bro... which 728 ya? e65/38?

Do they have 728 for the E65 model?

Top Bottom