Hello ... greetings from down south .... :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TNG

Club Guest
Hi all ... been registered in BCM for awhile but didn't intro myself properly. Here goes ...-What do you drive: E46-Male-Picture of you --- err ... me kinda shy ... can see pic of my car in Avatar instead ... :p-Location: JB/SG-Occupation: Pro Money Lender (read: loan shark ...) .... seriously, I'm in Education .... i know ... i know ... there's not much $$$ to be made there ... but its an honest day-job .... -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Thank Larry Page & Sergey Brin for GOOGLE-When was it? Quite awhile back ... sorry, losing my memory already due to ageing ... :40:-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Superb resource for info and getting to know like-minded people!!! Right?? Right???? :rock:-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Whoa ... this question maciam like I go for job interview .... lols... honestly, i'm not expecting anything from BCM in the near future, medium or long term ... -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Whoa and big WHOA (sounds like my in-laws interviewing me before i got married! :adore:) ... let's see ... be a CEO in an MNC ... no, no ... run for Bersih campaign ... ermm ..no, I dunno man ... me quite happy go lucky :4:

Hi mr TNG...i'm in education too...welcome to the forum

Thank u ... Thank u ... Btw, I uploaded my Avatar but doesn't seem to appear below my call sign. Any ideas? Newbie here ... :top:

UPDATE: Finally can already! duh ...

Thanks buddy ...

What happened to JamesKN? Suddenly got banned ... undesirable post? :wink:

Finally found out how to customize my Avatar ... ignore my earlier post ... :cool:

Top Bottom