hello. greeting from me, Mat.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mamat.gilak

Club Guest
hello to all of you.. i'm Mat and i'm new here. nice to meet you all. :wink:-What do you drive: bmw 318i (soon catch mbw m6 hamman, this year)-Male / Female: Male-Location: klang. family liv in penang.-Occupation: Director

welcome to da club bro :) can't wait to see your new m6 hamann at TT :top: Join us as official member ya?

perghhh...dasat wooo m6. welcome to the bmwcm. perghhhhhhhhhh...m6 bro..m6. I only can dream

thanks to MSport,syahruln,sachseelan,Jaybigbang and genius328i :D

syahruln, sure being official members... :) always busy wif works.. but sumtimes when really free, better join sum event here... huhu..

and to genius328i, nothing possible foe you to archieve anything that you want. cuma you kena pandai gunakan masa dgn sesuatu usaha yg berbaloi... you got a lil bit money, you can genarate it to more than you aspect. ;)

and to genius328i, nothing possible foe you to archieve anything that you want. cuma you kena pandai gunakan masa dgn sesuatu usaha yg berbaloi... you got a lil bit money, you can genarate it to more than you aspect. ;)[/QUOTE]

sure...but now I still don't know how. too bad. huhhh...dream is good

genius328i;348252 said:
sure...but now I still don't know how. too bad. huhhh...dream is good

yea.. soon if we have chances to meet, then i show you how..
quite simple, but i need ur mind in confidence.. that's all.. :top:

Welcome to the club, Mr Director!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!!!

meanguy;348941 said:
Welcome to the club, Mr Director!

Do join as official member....membership has its privileges!!!!

yea, sure...
next week maybe.. bcoz now i dun have much time foe this, quite though working...
need more times to stable and soon i'm being official members.
dun wurry yah. futher wif this group.. great community.

Top Bottom