Hello from Penang Kia in Damansara Damai

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daniel E30

Club Guest
Hi there. Daniel is my name. Hokkien Lang from Penang but migrated to selangor, officially. Divorced my Cd6 accord h22a for a modded e30 with m52b28 manual. So far, enjoying it even though the car is 28 years old, compared to my previous newer 200bhp accord.Very interested to meet up bimmer owners, esp those with e30's staying around sungai buloh, dmanasara and pj, for TT's.Contact : 0164220012Cheers!!!!!!!!

Hi daniel..left cd6 for an e30? congrats bro, you will never regret owning a bimmer..welcome to the forum:top:

Kam sia...no regrets. But my wife refuse to sit on my new ride....I used to have a rc model of a white e30 when I was 10 years old....

Hello Daniel, I am also Penang lang who has migrated to PJ since 2000. I traded my Hyundai for an e46 2002 318I N42B20 which i am driving for the past 1 month. Yes, let's have a TT session when you are available. There is one TT at TTDI area every Friday but I havent attended yet. Welcome to the forum.

Yeah...ttdi. Nearby. Let me know we go....my mobile is posted above.....
Biggest difference I see with bimmer is the huge torque..compared to my ex japanese wife...maybe is bcause of its 6 cilinders...

basicly the following mods were done when i purchased this car :

engine of course, m52b28 manual 5 speed. K&N filter open port.
battery relocated to boot space
original long shaft and lsd rear
e46 springs and shocks
e46 under arm
e46 sterring rack
e46 radiator
sr4 recaro seats
bbs rims with advan semi slick
mtec 2 body kits
rear pop up window ( coupe )
hid headers
immaculate dashboard
momo millienium
reupholstery

what i need to do :-

touch up paint.
adjustables
ultra racing struts. lower & upper, front and back
get a used AFC Neo, to light up the dash..... :p

So far, as at today, enjoyed the brisk acceleration, and the howling sound, either the Vanos or because its 6 cillinders

U can't go wrong with manual stick bro..it's definitely the power on tap u got there..keep us updated

Welcome to the forum bro. I used to stay at Harmoni, but now moved to Sri Damansara already.

Jeles your engine la bro... that engine very ganas one... :4:

Thanks...its a nice car. Begining to enjoy it. So much difference from japanese cars...its very raw...
I used to also stay in sri damansara... Lets meet up for tt.

Welcome to the club bro and enjoy our stay. Dont forget to attend the TT lah..

Thanks bro. Looking forward to come tt. Whn and where? Only one I see in forum is in ampang....r u talking about the one in ttdi?

check out the 'member meet up' section . t will pop up anytime andu can get the update there. i think the friday one is in TTDI.Dont be shy to ask around . LOL

Top Bottom