Hello from brompton

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

brompton

Club Guest
Hi, greeting fr KL.:burnout:I'm planning to get either a E93 335i convertible, nfl R171 SLK 200 or a Cayman S 3.2, as weekend car. Budget around 250-280k.Like the E93 better, 'coz of its versetility, can double-up as convertible or saloon with hardtop, able to seat upto 5 persons, has reasonable performance & a not too taxing tax bracket! Maintainance wise shld be less than M3.Any feedback will be most welcome, thank you.Sorry, overlooked that there is an into template:What do you drive:Toyota Alphard V6-Male / Female Male-Picture of you(optional) Hehehe ........... malu, not photogenic!-Location: KL-Occupation: Health service donkey: GP-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Incidental surfing for info on E93 335i convertible-When was it? Last month-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Knowledge sharing & meeting peoples with similar interest-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Keep up the good work-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?To acquire some dream car before all my teeth disappeared

Welcome to the forums bro. All the best with your search. That's a very impressive shortlist!

Top Bottom