Hello from a newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gypsyqueen

Hello all you Beammies,

I'm not an official member yet so not sure if I should do this but here go's....

Hi all, This could be useful if you do not know how to start to introduce yourself. Enjoy your stay here. BMW Club Malaysia
  • What do you drive: - BMW 520i E34
  • Male / Female - Female
  • Picture of you(optional)
  • How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: online search
  • When was it? about 6 mths ago
  • What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Advice, guidance and opportunity to meet people who like awesome cars :)
  • What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Can't say other than an opportunity to meet other members
  • What are you planning to do in the next 2-3 years? Enjoy life and explore Malaysia in my BMW
Cheers and look forward to meeting you all one day soon.

Hi all,

I'm newbie going to get my (pre-owned) F10 soon, tested 2015's 320i, 520i & 528i, but stil haven't get a chance to test 523i (i probably will go for 523i). So before I go search around the for 523i, I have some questions here.
1) Does 523i come with Comfort mode? or only got Normal & Sport & Sport+ ?
2) Does 523i come with Dynamic Damping Control?
3) Does 523i Japan Spec same with CKD? If not what's the difference? (except the language )

Thanks every sifu here. :adore:

Hi BMWSOLO, you should be asking this question in 5 series > F10 section..good luck...
Btw, since you're a newbie, have you done your intro in newbies section? if not, pls do so..
you can use the template poster there to write your into..
Anyway, welcome to the forum..cheers...

Top Bottom