Hello! (Finally ^_^)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shawn_esr

Club Guest
Hello BMW Club!I'm Shawn H Cheah @ Erwan Shah Reyzal. A Chindian, 27, works in the aviation line and lives in PJ. I once had an account here, it was the guy who kept on posting weekly invites to a motorsports (night)club event a couple of years back.Anywaysss~After a while I got a massive temptation to play and mod my e90 320i back then so I had to back-off from here and all the drool-worthy discussions as I always thought to myself. 100k is the time to go crazy. Now I'm at 100k and I'm looking forward to be being part of you guys again and of course I have a few questions on the first parts of my 100k makeover.1- E90 to E90 LCI exterior conversion? (M kit?, Where?)2- 3M Black Matte Laminate? (Loved this on my previous CLK I'm thinking it'd look even hotter on the e90 with an LCI look)3- 106k~ Tempted to give it a top overhaul (Should I send it over to AB? Cutthroat though)4- Ditching RFT (No boot space for regulars though)5- Le~Big Question. ECU get rid of it or keep it or retune?Thanks and looking forward to more poison :)

Welcome.

Some recommendation for your 5 points

1) Various sources? Question is ori or replica?
2) There are a few vendors here who does this. If not mistaken SWCC who is a detailer does this as well. The boss 3m wrap clear protect his 535 as well.
3) There are so many better mechs outside. To name a few, BM World (Ah Wai) Cheras, Albert WP Auto Cheras also i think, Optimum Kayu Ara.
4) If you ditch RFT just get the bottle of tyre repair or reinflator.
5) Well e90 not sure 320i not sure but try posting at e90 sub forum. But with all older models like e46 e36, the 320 i has lots of limitation to upgrade.

Do join OTT or Klang Shah Alam Meetup TT. we rotate between MMZ Shah alam and Subaidah Kota Damansara.
Or if you are free welcome to join our weeknd drives to spirited places :)

Thank you Slyder :) I'll be glad to join the TTs when I can and I definitely enjoy a good weekend drive with great company and from my past experience with a couple of other OCs, these drives are always memorable. Looking forward to it!

1) If given a choice, I would always op for original parts although I was told that this would be easier achieved by spending a couple of hours at chop shops.
2) Found em on the forums! Thank you :)
3) That's true and come to think of it, it is beyond the mileage that would make any sense to go back there.
4) Will give those a shot and a test :) The last one I had didn't work very well. This does seem to be a plausible option. http://lifehacker.com/5962946/use-a-tire-repair-kit-to-plug-a-tire-leak
5) Will do:)

Thank you Slyder. Appreciate the advise and tips.

Cheers

shawn_esr;813669 said:
Hello BMW Club!

I'm Shawn H Cheah @ Erwan Shah Reyzal. A Chindian, 27, works in the aviation line and lives in PJ. I once had an account here, it was the guy who kept on posting weekly invites to a motorsports (night)club event a couple of years back.

Anywaysss~

After a while I got a massive temptation to play and mod my e90 320i back then so I had to back-off from here and all the drool-worthy discussions as I always thought to myself. 100k is the time to go crazy. Now I'm at 100k and I'm looking forward to be being part of you guys again and of course I have a few questions on the first parts of my 100k makeover.

1- E90 to E90 LCI exterior conversion? (M kit?, Where?)
2- 3M Black Matte Laminate? (Loved this on my previous CLK I'm thinking it'd look even hotter on the e90 with an LCI look)
3- 106k~ Tempted to give it a top overhaul (Should I send it over to AB? Cutthroat though)
4- Ditching RFT (No boot space for regulars though)
5- Le~Big Question. ECU get rid of it or keep it or retune?

Thanks and looking forward to more poison :)

Good Morning to you Shawn_esr :)

Welcome to the forum and have a good stay.

Please do joint the tt and hope you will become OM soon .....ya !!! :)

Cheers.

Alby325i :):)

Yeap definitely! Once I'm done with this month I'm gonna have 4 weeks of absolute free time with nothing to do and thank you :)

Top Bottom