Hello Everyone!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

D-J

Hello and good day to all of u..its very nice to have finally registered as a member in this forum..
My name is dj and here I would like to introduce myself, based on the very useful template provided;
  • -What do you drive: E90 330i
  • -Male / Female: Male
  • -Picture of you(optional): N/A
  • -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google
  • -When was it?: Over a year ago
  • -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Learning and making new friends
  • -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: Knowledge and new kawan2
  • -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: Err..be a better version of myself?
I hope that was a good enough intro..I am certainly hoping that I can at least meet a few of u in the future..I believe there is a TT that goes on in mmz shah alam every friday? If so am hoping to make it there this friday..
Thats all from me for now..see u guys soon!

You can come to our OM Rosman's restaurant opening today at noon. Check out members meet up.

alamak bro looks like I missed that one..the mmz gathering still happening this friday kan I believe?

welcome to the forum bro. enjoy ur stay.

yes the MMZ TT is on every friday, except for 2nd Friday of the month to give way to the club's OTT. come and join us this friday at MMZ. Do check out the Member's meet up for updates......

Awesome bros,will definitely join the first tt when tiada aral melintang..noted on the 2nd friday off day..looking forward to meeting u guys soon!

Hi everyone,was at MMZ last friday from 10-12+..i mustve missed u guys coz didnt see many other bimmers there..but oh well,too bad x jadi jumpa..I understand that this friday there wont be a TT there,so I guess i'll catch u guys at the following one hopefully..still feeling pumped to meet up all of u..till then,have a great week ahead!

Alamak apologies bro. see u at a&w this friday then. U can contact me at 0193362710

haha no hal bro..now got someones contact easier di..look forward to meeting u guys one day!

Top Bottom