Hello Everyone

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

krsna86

Club Guest
Good day to all,Hi im Krishna from JB, just bought an E46 325i year 2002. My first beemer and im so exited to own one. I'll be getting my car on Monday and will surely post some pics of my new beemer.I'm looking forward to learn about my car and bemmers in general through all the sifus here.:wink:Thank you all and have a great day!

Welcome bro, congrats on your new ride, take care of , she'll give you driving enjoyment in return.

Strider74;806140 said:
Welcome bro, congrats on your new ride, take care of , she'll give you driving enjoyment in return.

Thanks bro! Surely will treat her as my 2nd wife. Vigorosly going through all the treads here to gain more info on the do's and don'ts

Welcome Krishna. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. There's a lot that you can learn from this forum on your new car. You can also meet many new friends here.

Welcome to the club...enjoy ur new ride bro....join tt n u'll learn a lot of new things about ur udm from the otai...and do just us as the official member after tht ya...have a nice stay

Thank you guys @namidub, @splee and @irfan and yes i'll be looking to join as official member as soon as possible, but is the JB forummers active? As in do they have TT often in JB?

Top Bottom