Hello Everyone..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kevinpatel

Club Guest
Hi All,New here..I drive a 318i yr 2003. Based in Sitiawan, Perak. Managing dad's business here (furniture shop).. got to know about this site from the net and decided to join... to gain some knowledge :)Hope all of you can guide me in future if i have any inquiries :)Thank you all.

Welcome to the board kevinpatel. I believe we've met on whatsapp. Stick around and you'll get some ideas on how to maintain and "improve" your ride. Enjoy the BMW experience..

aidilj;737990 said:
Welcome to the board kevinpatel. I believe we've met on whatsapp. Stick around and you'll get some ideas on how to maintain and "improve" your ride. Enjoy the BMW experience..

Thanks bro.. step by step .. hehe

Hi Kevin, just noticed your intro. Met in whatsapp as well - thanks to ALive88, Scooby & Kojak. Welcome to da forums!

kevinpatel;737968 said:
Hi All,
New here..

I drive a 318i yr 2003. Based in Sitiawan, Perak. Managing dad's business here (furniture shop).. got to know about this site from the net and decided to join... to gain some knowledge :)

Hope all of you can guide me in future if i have any inquiries :)

Thank you all.

Hi bro..nice to have u onboard.

Hi all, just got my e46 last week.hope i can survive with this new UDM. Kinda scary after read all these thread.

mili;746994 said:
Hi all, just got my e46 last week.hope i can survive with this new UDM. Kinda scary after read all these thread.

Hi there,
Which model have you got?
Dont worry, you'll do just fine with it...

Top Bottom