Hello everyone !

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bavarian74

Club Guest
Hi everybody ! I am a newbie here ......What do you drive: E46 325i (thinking of selling it soon!)-Male / Female male-Picture of you(optional)-Location: puchong-Occupation: business manager - trading-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: google and yahoo search-When was it? early this year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? to exchange knowledge on bimmer with other members , and maybe buying or selling bmmer related items -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?to get to know and possibly make friends thru this forum who have common interest in BMW cars-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Upgrade my ride to a better car !

Hi there mikeyc , saw u have a pix of the 320d as your ID photo .... u driving the E90 320d now?
cheers !

Hi all the sifus here ! Look as i am new here , can you all tel me how to post for something to sell at the CLASSFIED section here ? I trying to sell my Bilstein B12 set from my
E46 325...... Thank you for your help !

Hi can anyone help me with postings on the classified here in this forum ? There's some items i wish to put it up for sale here........thanks !

Top Bottom