Hello everyone.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

smilindevil

Club Guest
-What do you drive: CURRENTLY STILL DROOLING LOOKING AT THE UDM'S AROUND ME.. POCKET NOT DEEP ENOUGH YET... BTW CURRENTLY STILL DRIVING A SIX POTTER...BUT MALAYSIAN MADE ONE..:)-Male / Female: MALE-Location: SELAYANG/BATU CAVES-Occupation: AIRCRAFT ENGINEER( MAS )-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: GOOGLE.......THE BEST TOOL MAN HAVE CREATED-When was it? JAN 2010-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?TO COLLECT ENOUGH COURAGE AND TO GET ENOUGH RACUN IN MY HEAD TO GET MY FIRST UDM....E39-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?ABLE TO CONTRIBUTE FOR CHARITY AND ALSO ABLE TO GO FOR THE TT SESSIONS AND ABLE TO JOIN ALL THE CLUB ACTIVITIES WITHOUT THINKING ABT THE COMMINTMENT OF WORK...-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?GET MY F01.....MMMUUAAAXXXX

welcome to our forum.. whilst waiting for your pocket to be able to accommodate an F10, go have a look at what's available in the E46 and E39 markets.

thank you sifus.....will appreciate your help in finding the perfect lovefor me....
bro mzhan...i am looking at the potential e39 now.....fell in love with that car after a test drive previous day....

thank you all for the warm welcome.....definitely learning a lot from the forums and this will be a good racun for me b4 i get my first udm.....:top:

smilindevil;557228 said:
thank you sifus.....will appreciate your help in finding the perfect lovefor me....
bro mzhan...i am looking at the potential e39 now.....fell in love with that car after a test drive previous day....

an E39 is also on my medium term shopping list.. has the modern BMW look and feel, at very attractive prices these days. hope you get one that requires minimal wear/tear rectification work.

visited Selayang Autocity today for a test drive of a E39 528 year 1998.... its a pre facelift model i guess. not so sure... quoted 65k for that car.... isit reasonable? was not very pleasant drive it gave though....got some loud humming noise from the rear of the car....guess wheel bearing kaput....at least thats wht i'll suspect in a proton...:eek:.... he guy said he can reapir that for me.... but im still being skeptical... dunno shud go for it or not... or shud continue my hunt for a betta ones?

Top Bottom