Hello everyone. Newbie who shouldn't be here.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mrnaem

Club Guest
Hye, Im Naem from Alor Setar Kedah, I was around for already quite sometimes, just "peeping" around and never make up any post until I managed my self to be registered, I used to own a BMW E46. I am no longer have it. I sold it out. Should I stay here? keep posting bla bla bla, my current cars now only Satria Neo and Nissan Fairlady Z33.

Salam mrnaem..i guess there is nothing wrong being here making friends....its up to u, anyway welcome to the forum.

Why worry? U are welcomed here as a guest no doubt about it. Log in often and maybe you can re poison yourself into getting back a bimmer.

Enjoy your stay

Welcome bro......join the TT n allow us to racun u to get urself a BMW back....hehe

Muahaha, I have enough.. Back to JDM :D im from Alor setar how to TT? hehehe btw, nice knowing you guys... :)

mrnaem;796433 said:
Hye, Im Naem from Alor Setar Kedah, I was around for already quite sometimes, just "peeping" around and never make up any post until I managed my self to be registered, I used to own a BMW E46. I am no longer have it. I sold it out. Should I stay here? keep posting bla bla bla, my current cars now only Satria Neo and Nissan Fairlady Z33.

Salam....and welcome mrnaem...:)

Top Bottom