Hello bro n sis

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

flyradio

Club Guest
hello guys, I decide to join bimmer club because of e36. Now Im riding Peugeot 406 which I believe it still the best handling car. But when paying for original spare part (no choice) is very unreasonable. I've done study on E36's maintenance cost, more cheaper, more reliable. Lucky I found this forum and gain more about e36. Im planning to buy e36 with M42/43 power. But need to let go my Lion first. I will keep watching this forum for searching my good ride and of course, will meet to all of you soon. errr u can call me ZaibaWhat do you drive:pEUGEOT 406 STD 1997Male / FemaleMALEPicture of you(optional)
Clone-Trooper-256x256.png
Location:UKAY PERDANAOccupation:RADIOGRAPHER (HKL)How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:pLANNING TO BUY E36When was it?STARTING 2008What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?JOIN THE CLUB, GAIN MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BMW, MEET MORE FRIENDSWhat do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?MMMWhat are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?WANT TO BE BMW 'SIFOO' HEHE

Top Bottom